LIFE UPDATES AND MUCH MORE..... MY SAHRI AND IFTAR ROUTINE......RAMADAN TIPS AND TRICKS

Hello everyone hopefully you all are going great. First of all RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU. In this portion of my blog I will discuss my life experiences related to every thing i.e Some occasions, some skin care products, some makeup products, some clothing stores and brands and much more. Today I am going to tell you about my Ramadan routine. As this is very Holy and Merciful month in all muslim community, so we all will be very very lucky if we had such a good and Merciful month.






SAHRI ROUTINE....

I wake up at sharp 2:30 am. Then after fresh myself i go in the kitchen for making sahri. Now here is the thing always try to eat light and not so spicy food in the sahrii. In the starting days of ramadan i only eat plan rooti with any ghar ka salan. But right now i am going to shift towards paratha, which is not a healthy sign but some time in a blue moon you can do little bit of cheating. But yeah my sehrii is based on, espacially now a days on paratha and salan with good big cup of tea.


Tips......

1.  Eat one green cardamom's seeds in sahri time you will feel no turst.




2.   Eat one or two dates will stay away hunger from your stomach all the day long.





3.  Eat yogurt in sahr will also prevent the burning effects from the stomach.




IFTAR ROUTINE.......

In iftar I Mostly eat fruit chat, some cold juice and some fry food(just a little bit). After iftar I don't eat any dinner as most of the people eat. I take only one cup of tea which makes my day. Then I offer my tarabeh and then I am done. 


Suggestions......

One thing i will like to mention, don't drink enough water after iftar as it brings alot of burden on your stomach and you will feel like to do vomiting. So yeah keep everything simple and with that always do little bit of rest in between the roza or after iftar that will make your body to feel calm and relaxed.   

This is how my all RAMADAN going on. Hopefully you all like my given tips and some suggestions and will do apply that in your Ramadan. 
Keep calm keep smiling 
Again Ramadan Mubarak to all.


Comments

  1. Don't take much food in aftar like full stomach then u can eat enough food at sehr. Keep away from much oily things, this will ease ur fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤ramadan 😍
    My favourite month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramadan Mubarak to muslims all over the world... and your post is a major help... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your love and support.
    #LIFE_FOOD_TRAVEL_AND_OTHERS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUSLIMS CELEBRATES EID-UL-FITR.......

THE NIAGARA FALLS

MANGO SMOOTHIE (SUMMAR SPECIAL)