WHAT SKIN PRODUCTS I AM USING NOW A DAYS??? HONEST REVIEW

Hey there, hopefully you all are going great. I know its been a long time since I don't write any blog but i am back with some thing special and innovative.

Before starts the blog kindly do subscribe my website and do follow me on Instagram and Twitter. LET'S START NOW...






In this section of my website i will be discuss anything related to me and life in very friendly and decent way. Today in this blog i will give you list of my daily skin products which i am using for a long time and believe me these are amazing. The list of these products are:

1. Clinique facial foaming soap

2. Ponds white beauty cleanser

3. Olay  hydrating cream ( original )

4. Ponds white beauty cream

5. Victoria secret's body lotion

6. O'Keeffe's foot cream




CLINIQUE FACIAL FOAMING SOAP....

RATED = 9/10

I am using this product for about 2-3 months and i am falling love with this. If you have dry or sensitive skin this this is must to try on. It provides

**MOISTURE
**SOFTNESS
**OUTER GOOD HYDRATING COVERING

I have sensitive skin and this suites me alot. Basically I tried almost every cleanser but they all dries my skin after i used them almost  all of them. But this is very good as it don't dries my skin and give it a good moisture.




PONDS WHITE BEAUTY CLEANSER....



                          RATED = 9.5/10

This cleanser is for all skin type. And one of my all time favorite product. Actually I love all products from ponds as they all are more relaible and fruitful. Just try this on your skin it provides:

**SKIN COUSION
**CLEAR SKIN
**ELIMINATE DARK SPOTS

YES! It is very good for correcting your dark spots. Used this product for about 6 months then saw the difference with your eyes.




OLAY HYDRATING CREAM....


                         RATED = 10/10

This is very verstile and multipurpose  cream, you can it as a primer while doing a makeup, as a night cream, as a day cream or as a skin hydration cream. I am using it for all these times. Just you have this in your daily skin care creams  then you have everthing. It provides:

**HYDRATION
**PROTECT SKIN EPIDERMAL LAYER
**GIVE YOU SKIN RIGHT FAIRNESS
**CORRECT YOUR SKIN COMPLEXION




PONDS WHITE BEAUTY CREAM....


                           RATED = 9/10

This cream is more likely a regular day and night using cream but it is very verstile and gives your skin a healthy looking touch.  It also correct your dark spots and your uneven skintone.  You can apply this cream any time and for any purpose. It provides:

**MOISTURE
**FINEST SKIN TONE
**OMIT ALL YOUR DARK SPOTS

This cream eliminates all temporary and permanent dark spot but the need is only to continuously used this cream for almost 1 year.




VICTORIA SECRET BODY AND HAND LOTION....


                       RATED = 8/10

This is my one of the pick in their huge varieties of lotions. The important thing of this lotion,which i like, is it dries away as quickly as you apply. It provides:

** SOFTNESS
**MOISTURE

One thing more good about them is that their smells are beyond the bear.




O'KEEFE'S FOOT CREAM....


       
                      RATED = 9.5/10

This product is really WOW. I used it only for a week almost and i got my good and prominent results. This is one of my favorite cream ever. If you have dry feet then i highly recommended you this product. The texture of this cream is little bit sticky but believe me this cream gives you a prominent results. It provides:

**SMOOTHNESS TO THE FEET
**HEALTHY LOOKING FEET
**PREVENT YOUR FEET FROM DRYING

Apply this cream only at night time because at day time it's texture may irritates you.


               DISCLAIMER

This is my experiences about these all products. If you try them and they don't suites you then stop using them. This is my duty to inform you guys what experience i had with what product. Now a days these are my favorite products and i am keep changing my products for reviewing point of view.  But yeah try them up and tell me what you will get.


FOLLOW ME ON ISTAGRAM AND TWITTER.

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.

KEEP CALM AND KEEP SMILING

BYE......



GO AND BUY THESE PRODUCTS EASILY AND CHEAPLY...........

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MUSLIMS CELEBRATES EID-UL-FITR.......

THE NIAGARA FALLS

MANGO SMOOTHIE (SUMMAR SPECIAL)